Syreon Research Institute was represented in the ISPOR 17th Annual European Congress, Amsterdam
2017. November 15.
The following posters were coauthored by SRI colleagues at ISPOR 17th Annual European Congress, Amsterdam:
- Occurrence, survival and annual cost of colorectal-, breast-, prostate and lung cancer in Hungary
- Implications of external price referencing of pharmaceuticals in Middle East Countries
- Cost-effectiveness of the introduction of an organized adherence program for type 2 diabetes in Hungary Link
- Investment aspects of generic drug policies in countries with severe resource constraints
- Economic Evaluation of Ulipristal Acetate for the Treatment of Patients with Moderate and Severe Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids in Romania Link